1) Baja Pouch: An embroidered cotton pouch for objets and oddities
2) Cowry Necklace: The cowrie shell is a symbol of prosperity
3) Fragrance with Benefits anti-mosquito spray*: A lovely perfume with mosquito-repelling properties
4) Tova Tote: A lightweight, packable tote with removable tassel and pom-pom charms
5) Goddess Necklace: A mix of talismans for good luck: cowrie shells for prosperity, an abstract evil eye for protection and a hamsa for happiness
6) Zena Tuk Tuk: Each handmade bag, adorned with pom-poms, coins and cowries, takes five days to make.
7) Beaded Coin Purse: Intricately embellished with beads, coins and yarn for safekeeping your treasures or taking as a clutch for an evening out
8) Evil Eye Pouch: The evil eye embellishment is a talisman said to ward off harm.
10) Iris Slide: The happiest of slippers, which you’ll want to wear inside and outside.
11) Coco Dress: Hand-embroidered sleeves add interest to an easy silhouette